CHARLIE Sheen will be back at work on the set of his hit TV show Two and a Half Men in two weeks’ time, his lawyer said yesterday.
Sheen was carried out of his Los Angeles mansion on a stretcher and transported to Cedars-Sinai Hospital on January 27 after allegedly spending the night partying with porn actresses and receiving what a witness said was “a briefcase full of cocaine.”
He opted to go through rehab at home with an addiction specialist after being released from the hospital.
Sheen’s attorney Yale Galanter told E! Online yesterday: “Charlie Sheen is planning to return to work by two weeks from today.”
“Charlie is fine health wise and doing really well,” he added.
“Things are looking good. Everybody’s intentions are to get him back in the swing of things as soon as possible.”
Production on Two and a Half Men was put on hold by network CBS after Sheen’s hospitalisation. The 45-year-old earns $1.25 million an episode for the sitcom.
Galanter said Sheen’s family had been very supportive as he was undergoing rehab.
“They are a very close-knit family,” Galanter said.
“Charlie has seen all of his kids since he was in the hospital. He is even spending time with the boys today.”
Sheen, 45, has two daughters – Sam, 6, and Lola, 5 – to his second wife, actress Denise Richards, and twin one-year-old boys – Bob and Max – to his third wife Brooke Mueller. He and Mueller divorced in November.
He also has a 26-year-old daughter, Cassandra, from a previous relationship.
Charlie Sheen Will Return to Two and a Half Men in Two Weeks!